Mô tả công việc
- Planning, organizing, providing leadership and controlling all administrative functions.
- Responsible for company pantry, stationery, office assets, meeting room
- Conduct overall operation i.e. office renting, security services, safety plan
- Performs other relevant tasks assigned by HRM
B. HUMAN RESOURCE:
- Recruitment: support for recruitment and selection procedures and policies; proactively searching for staff resources by building relevant networks with universities, recruitment service centers and through other participation in job fairs;
- Training and development: prepare annual training plan and budget; conduct internal trainings; career path survey, and individual development plan;
- Performance Management: to implement the performance appraisal process, record employee performance data for career development;
- Compensation and Benefits: support HR Manager in payroll process; circulate compensation and benefits programs;
- Other relevant HR tasks and responsibilities.
- At least 2 year - experience in relevant position;
- Ability to work independently;
- Good sense of management skills;
- Proficiency in both English and Vietnamese;
- Dynamic, care and innovative;
- Experience in hospitality, service industry is a plus.