Mô tả công việc
- Define potential supplier by collecting information, doing suppliers evaluation / audits;
- Check the market prices, make price comparison and negotiation;
- Market research on raw material, tools, merchandises… following project of new item/product/outlet development;
- Maintain an updated reliable supplier list at all times.
- Maintain an effective purchasing procedure with kitchen/bar/restaurant to ensure delivery timelines, quality and quantity of goods;
- Order food/merchandise from professional suppliers or buy directly from traditional local market;
- Ensure that all orders are filled and suppliers are delivered on time as requested by relevant department;
- Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of purchase order volume;
- Monitor suppliers’ performance indicators and corrective actions follow-up (on time deliveries, good quality, right quantity…).
- Supply Chain Management
- Define and propose efficient material flow management systems to meet Kitchen/restaurant requirements;
- Set up and maintain an efficient, sufficient and flexible internal supply chain of raw material and goods for operation plans;
- Provide sufficient and timely supply of raw material, merchandise, service... for all activities of relevant department;
- Arrange, monitor and control stock of raw material that ensures effective and smooth operation.
• College/bachelor in supply chain management or business administration;
• 2-3 years’ experience at same position in F&B industry;
• Organization, management, problem solving skills;
• Strong communication and negotiation skills;
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office and ability to quickly adapt to new systems;
• Good comment of English;